When you want your scene to steal the scene, the Falling from the Clouds Frame Die-namics is a natural choice. Cut a backer panel slightly smaller than the included frame, die cut the included “comb” elements, adhering to top and bottom of the panel using dimensional adhesive, then use the die-cut notches to guide and secure a length of fine thread you’ll use to string small seed beads to the assembly. By adhering the frame over the assembly, you’ll be able to disguise the secure ends of the thread creating a magical effect.
To create a Falling from the Clouds Frame:
- Die cut the large frame and a backer panel that measures 4 1/2" x 3 3/4".
- Die cut (2) of the notched rectangles and adhere to the backer panel on each end using foam adhesive — the notched sides should be facing out and extending just past the ends of the panel. Use the score lines on the sides of the notched rectangle to properly align the edge of the panel.
- Weave thread through the notches one at a time and string beads onto each section before threading it through the next notch.
- Add foam adhesive the front side of the notched panels (same as the back) and adhere the large frame onto the completed bead panel.
- (2) piece set
- Frame 4" x 5 1/4"
- Comb element 3 3/4" x 1/2"